|The Beech Hill Hotel|
1 AA Rosette
A warm welcome awaits at the Beech Hill Hotel, where stunning views, superb food and careful consideration for your every comfort combine to define what is Lake Windermere’s most distinctive 4 Star hotel.
Set, on the shores of one of the Lake District’s most beautiful locations, you’re free to indulge yourself in the welcoming warmth of our homely and comfortable hotel. Relax, take time out, give yourself over to our friendly and helpful team…be looked after in the way you’d choose to be looked after.
Just a few reasons to stay...
- Idyllic waterside location
- Our friendly & welcoming staff
- Burlington's our AA Rosette Restaurant and our Diners Club!
- Our "Sun" terrace a great location to have lunch with breathtaking views of Windermere
- 95% of our bedrooms have that breathtaking view of Windermere and the Old Man of
- Makes a great base for exploring the lakes and fells of the Lake District and a cosy warm
fireside retreat to comeback too after all the exploring!
- Excellent value for money whatever your budget or event
- The Lake District is an all year round destination, with something to see or do come rain or shine, in fact, that's why we love it so!
Bed & Breakfast from £49.50 per person per night*
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast from £74.50 per person per night*
|To Enquire, simply email the following inforamtion to email@example.com|
Hotel Name, Beech Hill Hotel
Number of Nights
*based on 2 guests sharing a twin/double bedroom